Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me, creature of the night.

I used to get painfully bored in my journalism class in high school, so this is what I did instead of writing bullshit articles.


And speaking of "blowing minds".....I just got home from a movie night with my best friend [who is, coincidentally, My Nerd as well.] We watched Dawn of the Dead [2004 version] and Zombieland. I have decided that nothing would please me more than to play a badass zombie in a zombie movie. It has become my life's ambition, actually. Which is a pretty big step up from what it used to be [ to live in a school bus on the side of the highway and sell flower pots.]

Seriously, who wouldn't want to be a zombie?
I am superduper excited for Halloween. I was going to be Mia from Pulp Fiction after she's had the adrenaline shot and is all bedraggled and gross looking, but due to the fact that I can't find a big enough fake syringe, I fear this costume will have to wait for another year. Instead, a few friends and I are going to be Dirty Hipsters. This is our inspiration. I will most likely put up pictures later, because I enjoy making an ass out of myself almost as much as I enjoy zombie movies. [A wholewhole lot]

1 comment: