Thursday, October 28, 2010

grow up and blow away

Behold! Me and my Nerd [:
My lovely and talented friend Katie took this picture. I realize that this is like, the third time I've posted today, but I don't have a life and the Internet calls to me and forces me to succumb to its hypnotic Blogging powers. I don't even know what I'm talking about right now.

Anyway....Sometimes I like to take a look at my life and fix things as I see fit. Like, sometimes I feel like I should have really strong opinions about certain things like politics and oil spills or whatever. So I decide that I'm going to be a "Democrat" and I'm going to watch the news every single day and I'm going to donate to charities and so on and so forth. This almost never works out because 1. I can't tell the difference between a Democrat and a wombat. 2. The news is awfully boring a large percent of the time. [I have started listening to MPR in the morning though.] And 3. I'm broke as a joke, so if I wanted to donate anything to anyone it would have to be sperm to surrogate mothers [which wouldn't work because I'm lacking a rather important organ that is generally required for donating sperm.]

I also tell myself that I'm not going to ramble and that the thoughts coursing through my brain aren't nearly as important and witty and humorous OUTSIDE of my head as they are inside. But, as you can see, I have a knack for going on and on and on about dumb shit.

Here's a clip of the Justin Bieber song U Smile slowed down 800 percent. It's like, 30 minutes long so if you listen to the whole thing, something may or may not be wrong with you. I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with anything. This post is just kind of all over the place.

Just to make this post even more random, here's the sexually oblivious rhino:

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture and the sexually oblivious Rhino! :L
    This post really is all over the place :L I love it.
    I think you've covered pretty much all the fields of randomidity :)
    Jacqueline;
    Jack's Playhouse (blog)...
    I followed you by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd rather be random than boring [hopefully I'm not random AND boring. That would be rather disappointing]

    And thank you! I followed you as well C:

    ReplyDelete